Meet Attorney Darrell T. Farr
Mr. Farr graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law and was admitted to the State Bar of Georgia in 1991. He is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in the State of Georgia and has served as lead counsel in numerous jury trials over the years.
Mr. Farr’s practice is dedicated to representing claimants in personal injury cases throughout the State of Georgia. He is actively involved in all of his case files and is always readily available to speak with his clients.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1991
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, magna cum laude with general honors, 1986
- State Bar of Georgia, 1991
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa