Chiropractor Malpractice Lawsuit Claims Lawyer
Chiropractic care is becoming more popular and mainstream in the healthcare industry. This is as more and more patients are discovering real relief from painful misalignment issues. What was once viewed as almost a voodoo practice has now earned a healthy measure of respectability. Although chiropractors are not actual medical doctors, they can still be held liable for mistakes or negligence that violate the expected level of care and results in patient injury.
If you have suffered an injury as the result of chiropractic care in Stockbridge, or anywhere in Georgia, contact the Law Office of Darrell T. Farr in Henry County. With almost 30 years of legal experience in the Peach State, Mr. Farr can provide the legal counsel and representation you need for complicated medical malpractice claims, including a chiropractor malpractice lawsuit. Your injury may entitle you to compensation to cover the costs of medical care and other losses.
Medical Malpractice Claims in Stockbridge, GA
Chiropractic care is more than structured massage, and malpractice can occur in a number of ways. Some of the most common forms of chiropractic malpractice include:
- Failure to diagnose medical problems that require timely treatment by another medical professional
- Failure to inform the patient of the risks of chiropractic treatment
- Negligent manipulation during treatment that results in injury, such as:
- Broken ribs and vertebrae
- Pinched nerves or other forms of nerve damage
- Severe back and neck pain
- Sciatic nerve damage and pain
- Herniated discs
- Chiropractic-induced stroke (otherwise known as ischemic stroke)
When you or a loved one suffers an injury from chiropractic or other medical care, you may have the right to file a medical malpractice lawsuit in an attempt to recover damages. These claims can be complex, which is why you need the seasoned experience and skills of personal injury attorney Darrell T. Farr in Stockbridge. Call or message him online today to arrange a private consultation about your case.